Quality Secured by the NTTA
"No more poorly fitted towbars or incorrectly wired electrics."
This scheme, run by the National Trailer and Towing Association (NTTA) aims to foster excellent workmanship with a set of industry-wide standards for the fitting of towbars. The "Quality Secured" scheme can take the guesswork out of choosing a towbar fitter. Ryder Towing helped to set up this scheme and continue to endorse it.
The NTTA sign up quality-conscious firms to guarantee standards and the scheme covers both the fitting of towbars and the servicing of trailers. All member companies are independently assessed and have the benefit of a training and advice network.
For more details and the first list of accredited members, please contact: www.ntta.co.uk
- Have the right skills and training
- Have adequate resources and the right equipment
- Use the best quality components and work to established standards
- Charge a fair rate for each job
- Offer good customer care
- Give a guarantee of good workmanship and component quality
- Are subject to regular assessment and approval
- Adhere to the NTTA Quality Secured code of practice